Eating Disorders , Addiction Recovery (SUDS) , Trauma IOPs are available here. We are not your traditional treatment center. Our Intensive Outpatient Programs and Center is owned by therapists and run by therapists. Our priority is the client and their wellness. Located on ten acres outside of Killeen, Texas, we use an integrative approach with numerous evidence-based therapies designed specifically for the individual’s success. The incoming IOP client needs a higher level of care than someone attending therapy weekly. We offer 12-15 hours a week of intense treatments while the client lives at home. The family system is included.
Each of our staff is licensed/credentialed in their specialty. We offer: mindfulness, meditation, life coaching, family therapy, art therapy, stress reduction, DBT, CBT, CPT, support animal therapy, small groups, yoga, ju jitsu, movement, financial management, dietician, nutritionist, aromatherapy, sponsors, motivational speakers, psychoeducation, more
Being that we are owned, designed, and managed by local therapists, our purpose is to provide relief, wellness and a better life solution for our clients. We can prioritize client success because business is not our focus; we are able to offer many additional and effective options based on client needs. We are only successful if our client is.
Using a diverse selection of evidence-based practices that will best address the needs of a client and being able to triage the client’s progress and needs and repopulate the treatment plan accordingly is a strength of these IOPs. This approach individualizes each treatment plan according to client’s ever changing and fluid behavior, maximizing the use of time invested.
All staff at IOPs @ COUNSELING SOLUTIONS are licensed therapists and credentialed specialists. We are very precise about who works with our clients and their expertise and empathy. Owned by therapists, run by therapists to best assist our clients.
Here are some of our offerings available for each treatment plan:
Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
DBT Skills Group
Acceptance, Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Trauma focused CBT
12 step program
Ju jitsu and movement
Sand play for trauma
Neuropsychology based relearning
Discharge planning and resources
The IOPs @ COUNSELING SOLUTIONS are held on the outskirts of Killeen, Texas on ten acres. The peacefulness of the country setting is ideal for relaxation. Our clients do not stay in one area of the IOP, Each Director has created a diverse experience in their IOP. Activities vary, hands-on learning is utilized to promote behavioral change. Interspersed throughout the day, clients engage in a variety of intense therapies that parallel and connect to provide a reinforced learning environment.
This intensity and cohesion is possible because the programs are owned and operated by therapists who know how to make a difference and bring about change.
We do not dispense medications.
Aggressive behavior is not tolerated, and the client is expelled immediately.
Participation and effort is required to excel in these programs.
Our IOPs last 6-8 weeks, average.
Ages 18 and above are accepted.
The family is included in these therapeutic processes.
NOT ALL IOPs ARE THE SAME: MEET THE IOPs @ COUNSELING SOLUTIONS
What makes us different than the other IOPs?
- We are owned and managed by local therapists.
- All IOP directors and staff are licensed/credentialed in their respective specialties; all are local.
- Since we are not owned by “big business”, we do not have to negotiate politics with business-focused , non-therapeutic people.
- Our focus of treatment is client-centered.
- We are current and knowledgeable with current evidence-based treatments ; as therapists, we stay apprised and updated constantly.
- Our practicing therapists are known authors, panel speakers, teachers, advocates, and involved in local community efforts.
- THE IOPs @ COUNSELING SOLUTIONS are Nationally Accredited through CARF; we are currently the only private practice/IOP entity in Texas to achieve this honor.
- Integrative therapy is the basis of CS and is utilized in our weekly IOPs treatment teams; each client is assessed, triaged, and monitored to provide fluidity and goal achievement.
- Our staff is committed to assist clients in financial solutions to allow admittance to the IOPs @ COUNSELING SOLUTIONS.