Need someone to talk to your group, gathering or meeting about mental health awareness topics? We can help your organization with a practicing mental health advocate. Some examples include a rotary club, church group, teachers in-service, etc. We at COUNSELING SOLUTIONS can help!
We have several accomplished speakers to speak on a variety of topics!
- ADHD in children and adults
- The Foundation of a “Good” Marriage
- Resolutions of Workplace Conflict
- The Modern Family
- Children having Behavior Problems
- What is Special Education?
- Music and Culture
- Grief and Loss
- Hospice Care and Grief
- Religion in America
- Boomers to Millenials – The Generations
- Gender Issues from Harassment to Employment
The first 15 minutes are free!
What if my group only needs 15 minutes?
Then we are happy to come out for no charge and talk to your gathering.
What if my event needs more time?
Even better, our longer talks range from 45 minutes (with or without Q and A) to seminars/training
that can last several hours. See the chart below for a talk that meets your budget.
15 min =free
30-45 min =$ 50
45 min (Q/A) =$75
1 hour = $100 for small groups/ $200 for larger gatherings
1.5 hour = $150 for small groups/$250 for larger gatherings
2 hour = $200 for small groups/ $300 for larger gatherings
* prices are subject to change
** TOPICS ARE PRELIMINARY SUGGESTIONS